ToA Chrono Registration - Useful Information
Please read the information below before clicking the Proceed button:
1. The correct entry of your telephone numbers is critical. Telephone numbers MUST be entered in the International Format: country code e.g. +44 for UK followed by your number without the 0 at the front. There are no spaces in the international format. A typical UK mobile telephone number is 07780 761999. In international format it becomes +447780761999
2. A unique email address is required for each entrant to assure that each entrant receives subsequent emailed event information such as rider number and logistics briefing. The platform will not allow the same email address to be used for different entrants. The same email address can be used to register an entrant for different races.
3. The Charity Partner of the Tour of Ayrshire is Action Medical Research. A pre-populated donation button with a £5.00 default is present on the entry platform. Acceptance of this is not obligatory.
4. Group bookings are to be made by direct application through firstname.lastname@example.org
5. A Transaction fee will be added to your basket per entry.
6. Please ensure that your email settings do not reject email from email@example.com or send it to SPAM.
7. Parking Charges will be applied for official parking. See Tour of Ayrshire website for details
8. Please note that entries are not refunded or transferable under any circumstances and deferrals are only available in specific circumstances. Further details are set out in the Terms and Conditions of Entry in Section 9.
9. ToA Chrono opens for General Sale on 30th January 2017 at £55
10. Minimum Ages apply for the Chrono. Please check the ToA Race Book on the ToA website for details.
Click below to confirm that you have read the information above and proceed to the registration platform:
You will receive emails from time to time with information about the festival and its events. Please do not unsubscribe as this will prevent you from receiving the final information for your event prior to the festival
Also we will be adding further event information to the Golazo Cycling website over the next few weeks